Overview and Specifications:
Instructions for use:
– This charger can only be filled with cylindrical lithium ion battery (3.7V, 3.8V), nickel metal hydride / nickel cadmium, lithium iron phosphate battery
– Please refer to the instruction manual carefully before use, pay attention to the recommended charging current of the rechargeable battery, do not exceed the recommended current charging
– Charging with 5V USB adapter (adapter current recommendation 2A)
– The charger may be hot when charging or discharging, be careful not to burn it.
– When you stop using it, unplug the power and unplug the battery
– Only available in normal indoors
– The test data of this product is for reference only. Please refer to professional instrument for actual situation.
Charger requirements and features:
– Micro USB DC 5V input, two-slot independent charging and microcomputer management system
– Available in 2 charging currents (500mA / 1000mA)
– LED display charge status 25% 50% 75% 100% and battery type NiMH 1.2V Li-Fe 3.2V Li-ion 3.7V Li-ion 3.85V.
– Automatic identification of Li-ion batteries and Ni-MH batteries, manual selection of Limestone (Liepo4) and Li-ion 3.85V batteries
– There is 0V voltage activation function, 1.65-1.85V can not be charged (but there will be active current turbulence type charging).
– Overcharged, shorted, intelligently identified bad battery and reverse battery detection protection.
– Charging mode, constant current and constant voltage
– DC input, charger working power is 5V-2A (Micro plug)
– With standard 5V/1000mA USB auto-recognition output function.
Description of buttons, LEDs and functions:
– Button: When power is on, press and hold the selection button for 2 seconds to convert 500mA 1000mA charging current. When charging the battery, press the SELECT button to change the type of rechargeable battery. When the battery type is selected ( Example 3.20V 3.85V) 5 seconds into the charging state.
– LED: The charger is connected to the 5V power supply. All the LEDs of the charger are fully illuminated instantly. If the battery is not placed in the charging slot, the 500mA (LED) indicator is always on and the other lights are off,
When there is a battery, 4 LED lights are all on, 3.7 LED will flash. At this time, you can press the button to select the type of battery you need to charge. If you don\’t select it, enter the default battery after 5 seconds to charge. The indicator flashes at the corresponding battery level. Press the button to check the charging type (no power indication) and return to the charging state after 5 seconds. When not powered, load the battery to check the power ratio (off after 5 seconds, you need to check and press again)
– USB output indication: When the USB output is detected, the battery indicator lights up for 10 seconds and then turns off. Press the button to check the battery level.
Electrical technical parameters:
– Input power: Micro USB DC 5V/2A
– Output voltage: 1.42V
4.2V ± 0.05V,
– Output current: 500mA/1000mA
– Constant voltage charging, cut-off current: lt,100m A,
– External power supply standby current: lt,15.0m A,
USB output function:
– USB port output no-load voltage: 4.90-5.30V,
– Output current: 1000 m A,
– No-load current: lt,1m A,
– When the load is 1000m A, the port output voltage is 4.75-5.25V,
– Stop output protection voltage: 3.0 ± 0.1V,
Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
– Length x width x height: 112mmx 60mmx30mm
Weight: 86+15g (USB charging cable)