Overview and Specifications:
The Ugreen USB VGA KVM switch allows you to share a USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA display to control 2 computers.
Designed for multitasking, it uses two computers at your convenience to increase productivity in the office or at home, you can switch between 2 computers using a manual switch located on top of the KVM device.
1. One USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor control two computers
2. Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1440,
3. No software drivers are required,
4. No power adapter required
1. Connect the USB device to the USB A female connector on the switch,
2. Connect the VGA cable to the VGA OUT connector and display device,
3. Connect VGA IN1 and USB IN1 to PC1 at the same time,
4. Connect VGA IN2 and USB IN2 to PC2 at the same time,
5. Press the manual switch button to switch between the two computers.
* Windows 10/8/7 / XP / Vista (32 bit / 64 bit)
* Mac OS X v10.3.9 or higher
* Sun Solaris
– Important tips:
Make sure that VGA input connector 1 and USB B connector 1 are plugged into the same host. VGA IN1 corresponds to USB IN1. Mixed insertion of VGA IN1 and USB IN2 is not supported.