Overview and Specifications:
1. How to use a meat thermometer
1) Set the switch on the back of the meat thermometer to
2) Connect the power cord to one side of the thermometer. Power
cord heat resistance up to 250 ° C (482 ° F)
3) In the COOK mode, when touching the (M / M) icon, select the
type of meat, meat type beef, pork, fish, beef, lamb, chicken, turkey,
hamburger, PGM (PGM is standard mode and no specific use), and touch (T / S)
tastes icon selected, any pressure (T / S) button, different beef, pork, beef
and forward mode LAMB flavor cooking. In KIP, TURKEY, HAMBURG, VIS, etc., the
temperature standard is a good temperature.
4) The display shows Celsius or Fahrenheit. Select the
preferred temperature scale and touch the (S / S) icon to select °C or °F
5) contained the desired temperature set PGM, touch and hold (S
/ S /) icon for 3 seconds, the temperature will flash, and then press (M / M)
icon to increase (T / S) icon temperature to reduce the temperature .
6) Insert the probe of the cable and cook in the food. The
temperature of the food is shown on the right side of the display. When the food
reaches the desired temperature, the thermometer will beep.
2. How to use the timer:
1) Set the switch on the back of the timer to TIMER mode.
2) The display shows 00 (M): 00 (S). Touch the (M / M) icon to
set the minute and touch the (T / S) icon to set the number of seconds.
3) Start and stop the timer, touch the (S / S /) icon.
4) resets the timer, while touch and hold (M / M) and (S / T)
Timer: Up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds.
Meat thermometer range: -10 ° C ~ 250 ° C (482 ° F
There are two magnets on the back of the timer/meat thermometer
that can be attached to the refrigerator.
Touch (M / M) or (T / S) or (S / S /) or alarm icon, the
1) Open the battery compartment.
2) Insert two LR03 AAA batteries, pay attention to their
3) Close the battery compartment.
4) Next, replace the battery and the temperature will be
displayed in °C.
1) Never use the thermometer in a closed oven.
2) Thoroughly clean the sensor after each use.
3) The thermometer is not waterproof or the dishwasher is safe.
Do not immerse the entire product in water. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
4) Replace the battery when the display is dimmed. Please
dispose of used batteries in a responsible manner.