Overview and Specifications:
- Support AES / EBU … IEC60958 S / PDIF
- The hardware supports 5.1 channels, can access 5.1 speakers, up to 48 KHz sampling frequency
- Support Win98 / ME / 2000 / XP / MAC OS9.1 (MAC can only use 2 channels),
- Supports full duplex audio playback and silent PC card recording
- Compatible with USB 1.1
- Compatible with audio equipment V1.0
- Supports data transmission USB 12 M series
- 3 input terminals
- 3 output terminals
- Plug and play
- Suitable for HTPC Home Theater
- System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP / 2000 / 98 or Apple Mac OS 9.1 and Mac OSX (Mac version supports twi channel playback only)
- In analog playback mode, it supports 6 channels codec for analog playback In digital recording mode, it receives SPDIF digital audio input and sends back to PC through USB. Three sampling rates, includes 32KHz,44.1KHz are automatically locked internally.
- In digital playback mode, itreceives audio stream form PC via USB interface and transmits audio data according to the AESEBU, IEC60958, SPDIF cnsumer interface standards. Only R L channel PCM audio in 5.1 channel can be conveyed in digital playback mode.
- USB sound is and USB audio controller. It supports 32KBz, 44.1khz. (which two need driver or application software support) and 48Khz sampling rate in digital recording, 48KHz sampling in digitalanalog audio playback.
- Record amp, play back digital and analog audio without a built in sound card | External USB sound card supports USB 6 channel 5.1 audio