Overview and Specifications:
1. Using an electronic micro camera, you can observe the entire process of earwax in real time on a 4.3-inch HD display with a Type-c cable.
2. Ultra-small lens, 1080P HD pixels, easy to operate, plug and play, easy to enter the ear canal, see more clearly.
3. Medical endoscopes are near-focus products that can be very blurry when the shooting distance is too close or too far. The best focal length is about 1.4-2 cm. The farther away from the viewing distance, the lower the sharpness of the image.
4. Multi-functional, it can not only check the ear canal, but also check the eardrum, mouth, gums, throat, nose, hair roots and other body parts.
The latest high quality visual otoscope
4.3-inch 1080P high-definition display, ultra-fine data line transmission, plug and play, easy to operate.
Small size, light weight, beautiful appearance and easy to carry, it is the best choice for gifts.
The display has a built-in 1150mAh battery and can work 2.5H, 5V charging
Light Sources: 6 LED
Waterproof Level: IP67
Focal Distance:1.4- 2cm
View Angle: 70 degree
Resolution: 1920*1080,1280*720,640 x 480 pixelsv Video Format: AVI
Video Frame Rate: Up to 30 F / S
Interface: USB 2.0
Software Functions: Photo, video, resolution settings, language settings, brightness adjustment, etc
1. Due to the difference between different monitors,the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Due to the ear canal size limitation, please operate within the (1.4-2cm) focal length range.
3. Due to the loss of long-distance transportation power, please charge before use.
1. It is suggest that the battery be fully charged for the first time use.Please use the USB charger(5V / 1A) to charge
2. Please load TF card when recording and taking photos,and ensure that the format of the TF card is FAT32 and the system is CLASS8 or higher
3. The best focal length is about 1.4-2cm. The farther away from the observation, the lower the clarity of the image
4. Connecting between the display and the camera.
5. The type-c port is not used for data transmission. If you want to copy the pictures and video in the TF card to other devices, please use the card reader.