Overview and Specifications:
|Battery Number: 4||Model Number: Lii-500|
|Output Interface: USB Output||Package: Yes|
|Use: Standard Battery||Display screen: Yes|
|Intelligent Charge: Yes||Quick charge: Yes|
• Large LCD display
• High compatibility
• Automatic, intelligent temperature regulation and protection
• ABS, PC, fire-retardant materials used for safety
Large LCD display:
The integrated LCD panel clearly shows the charging parameters and process (battery type, voltage, time, charge percentage, charge capacity, worse battery unit\'s automatic alarm indication), reverse protection, accurate end-of-charge voltage detection.
The charger does not use a separate LCD screen: voltage (V), current (MA), time (H), capacity (mAh), resistance (MR), options, etc.
• When charging, 4 channels work independently. You can choose different charging currents for charging and lithium-ion batteries as well as nickel-metal batteries.
• In the fast test mode, the battery capacity can be quickly detected in all four channels regardless of the lithium-ion battery and the nickel-hydrogen battery.
• Regardless of the test mode, the battery capacity is usually a three-step process (1 charge, 2 discharges, 3 times), battery capacity detection process,
• Charging and quick test / no test: 3 modes can run simultaneously
• Various protection functions: overload and overdischarge, short circuit, temperature
• Intelligent bad battery identification and reverse battery detection protection
• Standard 5 V / 1000mA USB output: 1 to 4 cell lithium battery (this product cannot be a NiMH battery with USB output)
• Use special power adapter: DC input voltage: 12 V / 2A
DC input voltage: 12V / 2.0A
• LI-ION battery charging current: 4.2 V at 300/500/700/1000 mA.
• NiMH battery charging current: 1.48 at 300/500/700/1000 mA
• Rechargeable battery specifications: 18650.26650, 14500, AA, AAA, etc.
• Discharge current: 250 mA, 500 mA
• USB output: 5V, 1000 mA
• Termination: Smart voltage monitoring
1) The charger has six buttons, button mode (mode), current selection button (NAP), and view data independent selection button (1234)
2) Press and hold the Mode button for 3 seconds to change the mode or quick test. There is no test (capacity test) mode, then press the corresponding function button again to change within 8 seconds, current, independent, Hunchong, capacity test, selected function after 8 seconds in working state, you can press in working state ( 1234) View voltage (V), current (MA), time (H), capacity (mAh)
1) When the power is turned on, the charger and LCD screen are displayed in full brightness. If the LCD screen does not light up, it means that the battery is not detected or the battery is broken.
2) Insert the battery charger for about three seconds to measure the internal resistance of the battery. After that, the system automatically switches to the charging mode (FREE). The charger will automatically default to the charging current of “500mA. The current selection key (NAP) is within 8 seconds. Within 8 seconds, your choice of 300 mA, 500 mA, 700 mA, 1000 mA charge current lock system will charge in 8 seconds. If not set, the system will automatically charge the charge current to 500 mA by default. Current and other functions are not Will change.
3) If there is no fast charging, we recommend 500 mA.
Capacity test type:
(A) Quick test (fast capacity test mode)
1) When the power is turned on, press the button mode for 8 seconds, select the quick test fast capacity test mode, and then press the current selection button. After locking your selection, select the system for 8 seconds.
2) Quick test: input the selected discharge current battery charge
3) Detect and record the capacity of the battery.
4) Please note that this product is in the power test mode. The discharge mode is divided into two types. When you select the charging current (300 mA, 500 mA), the system will automatically default to a discharge current of 250 mA. When you select the charging current (700 mA, 1000 mA), the system automatically defaults to a discharge current of 500 mA.
(B) Test (normal capacity detection mode)
1) No test mode: the first battery is fully charged, then discharge the battery discharge capacity, detect and record the battery capacity after the battery is fully automated, refer to Table II for the ability to detect the process
2) No test enters the selected current battery charge and discharge –
3) When the power returns to the charger, the 8-second touch (key mode mode) does not select the test mode. In any mode, press the mode button for 2 seconds to enter any test mode,
4) After entering any test mode, you can select the button (NAP) to select 300mA, 500mA, 700mA for 8 seconds, or 1000mA current. If 8 seconds, select 8 seconds and the current system is locked. After setting, the system will automatically Lock the mA charging current (automatically select the current default charging current when the discharge current is 250 mA), and select 700mA or 1000mA charging current for 8 seconds to automatically select the discharge current 500mA discharge.
5) When the battery is fully charged, the system will automatically discharge, discharge current, the system defaults (relationship between charging current), and write data to detect the battery\'s discharge capacity, when to display, capacity test mode, this setting LCD displays the actual battery Capacity reference value.
6) After the capacity test mode is completed, the charger will be selected again through the current settings before the battery is fully charged.
7) Five, USB 5 V output