Overview and Specifications:
1. DC one-to-two doorbell (transmitter*1, receiver*2)
2. The transmitter uses a 12V 23A alkaline small battery, and
the receiver uses a 2AA battery.
3.38 first guest ringtone, 3 volume adjustment
4.50m barrier-free wireless receiving distance, suitable for
villas and large suites
1. Open the back cover of the transmitter with a word and
install a small 12V battery.
2. Peel the double-sided tape, stand the transmitter on the
wall, or fix it with screws
3. The receiver can be plugged into the socket.
4. Remote control power: lt,10mw
5. Receiver rated voltage: 50Hz/60Hz
6. Receiver controllable volume: 25-75dB
7. Receiver standby current: lt,1.0mA
8. Receiver plug socket: 220v
9. Working frequency: 315MHz ± 2MHz
Accessories: Transmitter built-in 12V 23A alkaline battery 1
Packing: color card double-sided dual-use plastic hanging,
“green dot” green packaging mark
Remarks: Receiver flashing light design, even if the hearing
impairment still knows that there are 38 guest ringtones for you to choose,
there is always one for you. Three-volume volume adjustment, don\\\’t worry about
the baby going to sleep. Self-adhesive glue and screws, can be double fixed to
avoid loss, connotation a small 12V23A battery, it is not recommended to touch
the metal, it will interfere with the audio.
Ringtones: 16 chords 38 ringtones