Overview and Specifications:
Upgraded Version with Soft-off Function. car FM transmitter can play music from your phone to car stereo system via Bluetooth. You also can make hands-free calls for safety with built-in Mic
Wider Range:Full FM radio frequency range from 87.5 to 108.0MHz is wider than what ordinary transmitters are of (88.1~107.9 MHz), which means you will get a frequency without interference more easily and do not have to keep retuning it
RAPID CHARGE:compare with others,Vike bluetotth FM transmitter comes with 5V/3.4A high speed USB charge port,it can charge your phone,ipad,ipod etc fast, and it can automatically adjust the output power to different smart phone.One of USB port support playing music with your micro SD card.
1. Insert a USB flash driver which containing MP3 files into the right USB port.It will play and transmit MPS files automatically.
2. Using for first time,you need to pair your mobile phone with Aupolo FM transmitter.Active bluetooth function of your phone,then search bluetooth named as “C26S”,connect it.
3. Music will be streamed out a while.In the music playing mode,when there is an incoming call,Aupolo FM transmitter will automatically switch to telephone mode.
Pay attention, only the right USB port can serve as a USB reader.And plese Tune your radio to a BLANK and HIGH FM frequency like 106.0~108.0, or it will have noise
– Bluetooth version: JL 2.1 (compatible with all Bluetooth device)
– Screen Display:Blue LED digital display- Music format: MP3, WMA
– Frequency range: 87.5 MHz – 108.0 MHz
– Bluetooth Protocol:AVRCP,A2DP
– Input: 5V/3.4A
– Micro SD card/U-disk: up to 32GB (not included)