Overview and Specifications:
1. This Pro handle is compatible with the Switch host and also
supports Windows computers and Android devices.
2. No need to load any drive, the handle can be used after
connecting to the Switch host.
3. Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 connection, strong anti-interference
ability, stable connection signal, easy to control.
4. Built-in 380 mAh polymer lithium battery, can be used for 5
hours after being fully charged.
5. This handle supports the gyroscope axis function and
supports dual motor and double vibration functions.
6. Up to 4 wireless controllers can be connected to the main
unit at the same time.
7. In the case of charging the handle, the game can also be
8. The ergonomic design and lightweight handle construction
make the player feel comfortable.
9. This handle can be upgraded by connecting the computer with
the update software.
10. Input voltage / current: DC 5V / 500mA, working voltage: DC
3.7-4.2V. Working current: 20-30mA, vibration current: 80-150mA
Second, the button introduction
1. HOME button *1: Open the handle or execute the command of
2. Arrow keys *1 group: up, down, left, right. Easy to operate
in eight directions.
3. Function control keys * 4: A, B, Y, X. Perfect button
design, finger touch operation is more sensitive and fast.
4. Left and right rocker * 2: The newly designed 3D rocker, 360
degree all-round precision operation.
5. Function keys * 4: LB, RB, LT, RT. The new trigger and push
button switch design is responsive.
6. Screen capture button *1: Press this button in the game to
take a screenshot and save the current screen.
7. Reset button *1: Press this button to turn off the power of
the handle to disconnect the handle from the host, reset.
Third, the machine guidance
1. Connect to the Switch host via Bluetooth:
1) Connect the handle to the host for the first time: Open the
Switch host. In the main menu interface of the host, touch the controllers →
Change Grip/order with your finger to enter the host pairing mode interface
Press L + R on the controller, ignore L + R, On the handle, press and hold the
“Y” + “HOME” key combination for 5 seconds to open the handle and enter the
pairing mode. The four LEDs on the handle start to flash rapidly. When one LED
is long, the handle is successfully paired with the host. Press the “B” key to
return to the main menu interface.
2) Connect the handle to the host again: Press and hold the
HOME button for 2 seconds to open the handle, and the handle is automatically
connected to the host.
3) Wake-up handle: When the handle is in sleep state, short
press the HOME button to wake up the handle, and the handle is automatically
connected back to the host.
2. Connect to the Switch host via a USB cable:
Connect the handle to the Switch host with the USB cable, and
the LED4 on the handle flashes slowly. On the main menu page of the Switch,
click Settings → Controllers and Sensors → Pro Controller wired communication →
ON to open the Pro handle wired communication function of the Switch host. ,
LED1 on the handle after the machine is slowly flashing.
3. Connect your Windows computer via a USB cable:
First, you need to download the PC 360 driver to the Windows
computer, then connect the handle to the computer with the USB cable. The four
LEDs on the handle flash slowly, after the driver is automatically installed,
the LED1 and LED4 on the handle flash slowly, and the handle can be used.
Support for PC 360 mode games.
Note: In the wired 360W mode, there is vibration function and
no axis function.
4. Connect Android devices via Bluetooth:
When the handle is off, press and hold the “A” + “HOME” key
combination for 2 seconds to turn on, and the connected indicator LED2 and LED3
flash quickly. At the same time, open the Bluetooth of an Android device, and
click “Bluetooth” to search for the Bluetooth device. In the “Available Devices”
list, find and click “Gamepad” to pair. After the pairing is successful, LED2
and LED3 are always on, and the handle enters. Android mode.
Remarks: In Android mode, there is no vibration function and no
USB input voltage / current
Use distance range
Battery voltage / capacity
Battery life after full charge
5 hours or so
25 days or so