Overview and Specifications:
1. Aluminum rod puncture needle: cut clay strips, design pottery, and can be used to punch holes in pottery beads.
2. Circular large flat wire cutter: trims the shape of the clay and controls the thickness of the clay wall.
3. Ribbon flat knife: Finely cut and trim the clay, adding some detailing.
4. Pottery wood chips: used for the opening and shaping of clay to make it smooth.
5. Cut the rope: Cut large pieces of clay and cut the pot from the wheel.
6. Sponge: Add water or water to the clay during production, or moderately polish the baked pottery.
7. Plastic wood knife: Two unique upper ends can be well shaped for clay.
8. Stainless steel scraper: Trimming the clay shape to smooth the clay.
Name: Eight sets of clay tools
Specifications: eight pieces
Weight: 0.15kg / set
Material: Wood Metal Sponge